1. CVS Health to buy Signify for $8B: 6 details Full story
2. Planned closure of Atlanta Medical Center elicits strong backlash Full story
3. FTC probe could delay Amazon's deal for One Medical Full story
4. How to Promote Workforce Resiliency and Safety with RTLS. Read full article here.
5. University of Michigan nurses authorize strike Full story
6. 'Healthcare is increasingly a fact-free zone for politicians' Full story
7. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
8. California hospital names Dale Johns CEO Full story
9. Texas hospital names Jeff Comer CEO Full story
10. 11 clinical quality leaders on their fall priorities Full story
11. Technology can be a bridge to greater equity — if leveraged the right way. Here's how to make sure new tools improve the health of all patients, not just some.
12. MercyOne to switch from Cerner to Epic EHR Full story
13. Children's hospitals' latest challenge: Harassment campaigns Full story
14. Nurse charged with felony over failure to report medical error Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
2. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn