1. COVID-19 hospitalizations fall slightly: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
2. Federal health officials urge White House to push back booster timeline Full story
3. Viewpoint: Mocking the unvaccinated dead doesn't save anyone Full story
4. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
5. 'Eager to get to work': How Dr. David Brown will lead Mass General Full story
6. Patchwork of vaccination records leaves some Pennsylvania hospitals unsure which patients are vaccinated Full story
7. An engaging digital front door is the best way to attract & retain patients— learn two leading providers' strategies.
8. Courts decide whether hospitals can deny ivermectin Full story
9. Hospitals see 2nd consecutive month of job gains Full story
10. When a backlog of patients and an aging population meet: UH's chief of cardiac surgery on the specialty's greatest issues Full story
11. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
12. Kaiser Permanente says lab glitch led to backlog of thousands of COVID-19 tests Full story
13. UC San Diego Health launches health innovation center: 4 details Full story
14. Illinois medical group sued over data breach that exposed 655K patients' info Full story
15. Lifespan hospital nurses petition execs for pay bump Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn