1. Billings Clinic CEO resigns Full story
2. 10 health systems laying off workers Full story
3. CHS closes Florida hospital ED Full story
4. Outdated patient intake processes can sabotage data accuracy, harming clinical and financial outcomes. Learn how AI-powered patient intake can be a reliable tool that drives revenue.
5. Children's National faces threats over transgender youth services Full story
6. 32 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. UPMC, Allegheny Health Network see discharge delays from lack of space at nursing homes Full story
8. Why Clover, Oscar and Bright Health have the highest paid health insurance CEOs Full story
9. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
10. Physicians see broad, atypical symptoms among monkeypox patients Full story
11. Minneapolis healthcare workers speak out on safety, crime near hospitals Full story
12. St. Charles no longer seeks repayment from overpaid employees Full story
13. With hospitals closing ORs every day due to staff shortages, outdated block management strategies can no longer be overlooked. This modern approach can maximize OR utilization.
14. COVID-19 admissions to remain stable through mid-September, CDC forecasts Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn