1. Staff shortages riskier than unvaccinated workers, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals CEOs say Full story
2. COVID hospitalizations at highest level since January: 12 stats to know Full story
3. Erlanger, CHI Memorial, Parkridge to limit who gets COVID-19 tests in ER Full story
4. Patients demand the highest quality and best outcomes. Click here to join ASC experts leading the way.
5. Mississippi now has at least 2,000 fewer nurses than it did at start of year Full story
6. South Dakota health system offers $40K signing bonus to nurses Full story
7. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
8. Walmart names former Highmark exec as new health, wellness CFO Full story
9. DuPage Medical Group planning aggressive growth, CEO says Full story
10. Mayo Clinic, feds battle over $11.5M in tax refunds Full story
11. Health systems often overlook a critical factor that influences patient outcomes — see what it is here.
12. Delta to charge unvaccinated employees extra $200 a month for health insurance Full story
13. New York cancer center recruits 54 leaders in 1 year Full story
14. 7 things to know about HIPAA and disclosure of vaccination status Full story
15. 3 hospital marketing execs on which language to use, avoid using in campaigns Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn