1. President of Texas health system abruptly resigns after being placed on leave Full story
2. Advocate Aurora reports $600.8M loss in first half of year Full story
3. CHS to close Florida hospital Full story
4. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
5. Dr. Fauci to step down in December to 'mentor the next generation' Full story
6. Amazon competes with CVS Health, others in bid for Signify Health Full story
7. Most health systems have yet to fully realize the power of genomics — Memorial Hermann is not one of them. Click here and learn how this leading health system is delivering precision healthcare at scale.
8. Chief executive of Providence Swedish North Puget Sound resigns Full story
9. Hospital M&A: 7 recent deals Full story
10. Judge tosses lawsuit against Maine COVID-19 vaccination mandate Full story
11. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
12. Employers slashing paid parental leave Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic nears goal of hiring 1,200 city residents by year's end Full story
14. States ranked by life expectancy Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn