1. US to roll back coverage of COVID-19 vaccines, treatments starting this fall Full story
2. DOJ vows to 'pursue all leads' in threats against Boston Children's Full story
3. Viewpoint: No need to rename monkeypox Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
5. Missouri hospital CEO, CFO are out Full story
6. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
7. Hospitals are losing revenue and misallocating resources with OR mismanagement. Here are 3 tips to maximize capacity.
8. 50% of executives plan layoffs as healthcare looks to rehire Full story
9. HCA, AdventHealth and Novant compete for hospital beds in North Carolina Full story
10. ChristianaCare, Prospect Medical Holdings cancel 4-hospital deal Full story
11. Don't limit care to inside the hospital. Reduce staff strain and give patients what they need. Learn how home-based care can help.
12. California cities' $25/hour minimum wage ordinances for healthcare workers on hold Full story
13. 5 Tenet hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
14. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2022 Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn