1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Testing rates fall for 1st time; new research points to lasting immunity -- 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Beaumont delays vote on Advocate Aurora merger to address physician complaints Full story
4. Do frustrated patients call your office with billing questions? Join industry efforts to learn how leading providers have solved that problem.
5. New Hampshire hospital postpones surgeries after equipment failure Full story
6. 2 senior CDC officials depart Full story
7. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
8. Financial updates from Kaiser, Mass General Brigham + 3 other systems Full story
9. HHS CIO resigns: 5 details Full story
10. Sale saves California hospital from closing
11. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
12. 'We just want to be treated fairly': Florida hospitals push for bigger slice of CARES Act cash Full story
13. ED visits for COVID-19 fall for 4th consecutive week: 4 CDC updates Full story
14. Top 10 states for critical access hospital performance, ranked by HRSA Full story
15. Where hospital employees have tested positive for COVID-19: July & August Full story