1. Delta accounts for 93% of COVID-19 cases: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic, UPMC among systems holding off on COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
3. 123 hospitals, groups mandating vaccines for workers Full story
4. Want to control costs and improve patient experiences? Your hospital is probably due for a customer operations revamp.
5. Half of US population fully vaccinated, White House says Full story
6. Hospital CEOs urged to reconsider vaccine mandates by North Carolina lawmakers Full story
7. The healthcare staffing paradigm shift — What's changed, why and how can hospitals respond? Click here to attend the virtual session.
8. 9 hospitals citing staff shortages as reason for scaling back services Full story
9. Electrical fires shut down EHR, internet, phones at Washington hospital Full story
10. Ascension Michigan settles with feds over alleged unnecessary chemo, hysterectomies Full story
11. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
12. Loma Linda University Medical Center to open $1.5B medical campus Full story
13. CVS stops giving J&J shot at most locations Full story
14. Digital portfolio group acquires Healthgrades.com Full story
15. Trump-commuted healthcare executive inks settlement with feds Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn