1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 'extraordinarily widespread' in new phase of pandemic, Birx says: 6 updates Full story
3. 19 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
4. Has COVID-19 helped us solve acute care challenges? Hospitals have found new ways to connect patients with providers, expand capacity ahead of surges, and leverage technology to address physician shortages. Learn more about emerging patient-centric solutions.
5. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. CMS terminates Missouri hospital's Medicare contract Full story
7. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
8. CMS finalizes 3 payment rules for 2021: 5 things to know Full story
9. Avoiding furloughs, layoffs aided UMass Memorial's financial recovery, CEO says Full story
10. How Northwell is planning for a COVID-19 resurgence and utilizing IT in the next 18 months for recovery Full story
11. Is implementing virtual observation capabilities the right move for your facility? How do you find the right solution? Click here to learn more.
12. COVID-19 shifts Americans' view of physicians: 5 things to know Full story
13. 1.1M+ health records breached in July Full story
14. CDC director: We weren't involved in HHS' decision to change COVID-19 reporting protocol for hospitals Full story
15. 10 best, worst states for healthcare in 2020 Full story