1. 'I'm fighting a war against COVID-19 and a war against stupidity,' says CMO of Houston hospital Full story
2. Trinity Health tried to sell struggling Chicago hospital for 18 months, papers show Full story
3. Cuts to 340B payments are legal, appeals court rules Full story
4. Job opening: COO for UK HealthCare. Please click here to learn more.
5. Anthem agrees to pay $27K medical bill after TV report airs Full story
6. 18 University of Florida Health anesthesiologists get COVID-19 after private party Full story
7. ED case studies: How Cleveland Clinic, Indian River Hospital and Dignity Health reduced costs and wait times with telepsychiatry. Click here to view the discussion.
8. West Virginia hospital closes Full story
9. Texas hospital exits $20M Cerner EHR contract Full story
10. COVID-19 survivors identify 98 lingering effects Full story
11. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
12. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling, staying the same: July 31 Full story
13. CHS swings to $70M profit in Q2, plans to sell more hospitals Full story
14. Georgia hospital to close in October Full story
15. Trump, Biden will head to Cleveland Clinic for first presidential debate in September Full story