1. Hospitals push for PHE extension into 2023 Full story
2. 192 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2022 Full story
3. California hospital CEO, COO abruptly resign Full story
4. Digital strategy survey: 90% of healthcare execs believe the right mobile app can help achieve digital goals, but few are satisfied with the apps currently in place. Click here for more survey insights.
5. CHS posts $326M loss in Q2 Full story
6. Healthcare spending declines for first time in 60 years Full story
7. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
8. Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic to close senior health center, lay off staff Full story
9. Oregon hospital board faces recall petition after COO fired Full story
10. Deny HCA hospital's expansion application, North Carolina AG says Full story
11. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
12. CMS launches Maternity Care Action Plan Full story
13. House passes bill extending Medicare telehealth flexibilities Full story
14. Optum vs. Amazon after the $3.9B One Medical deal Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn