1. US government to send 100 people to Nevada for vaccine efforts amid surge Full story
2. Nebraska hospital CEO resigns Full story
3. CoxHealth CEO not afraid of losing his job over controversial tweets Full story
4. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
5. 'Best of intentions can be misguided': Hospitals criticize Biden executive order Full story
6. Providence joins opposition to Aduhelm administration Full story
7. Still trying to identify the key to a successful value-based care program? Here's what organizations are relying on to improve care quality + costs.
8. Tennessee nurse has license suspended for alleged misconduct after board calls for 'emergency action' Full story
9. Johns Hopkins study of 1.9 million COVID-19 cases links severity with blood types + more Full story
10. Patient hospitalized in Dallas with monkeypox, CDC says Full story
11. Healthcare is complicated — contract management doesn't have to be. Join this virtual discussion to learn how to simplify business operations.
12. National nurses organization urges CDC to reinstate universal mask wearing Full story
13. Michigan health system seeks to fill more than 900 jobs Full story
14. Kaiser CFO's advice to healthcare leaders: 'Get comfortable with being uncomfortable' Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn