1. 9 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
2. St. Jude's largest expansion yet to create 2,700 jobs, double hospital campus Full story
3. 2 Ohio hospitals to end inpatient care Full story
4. Reduce Readmissions & Costs Through Automated Care - Spectrum Health sees more than 200k adult ED visits per year, many needing additional care after their visit. Learn how their automated follow-up program provides patients with a virtual companion, reduces readmissions, lowers cost, and improves patient satisfaction. – Read More
5. Is it time to update the definition of 'fully vaccinated'? Full story
6. Man dies after shooting himself at Florida hospital Full story
7. Mayo Clinic nurses to vote July 25 on leaving union Full story
8. 5 most 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
9. Patients with payment options are more likely to pay their bills. Discover why price transparency and the right payment tools matter.
10. 'It was out of strength': Bellin, Gundersen Health CEOs discuss proposed merger Full story
11. 5 best, worst states for business in 2022 Full story
12. OSU Wexner selects next CFO Full story
13. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
14. 91 statistics on physician compensation | 2022 Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn