1. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 14 Full story
2. 3 states account for 18% of world's cases; more COVID-19 therapies may be available in fall — 6 updates Full story
3. 25 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 14 Full story
4. Norman Regional, a rural health system in Oklahoma, adds nearly 200 telehealth providers in 3 days to keep its doors open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Texas COVID-19 hospitalizations slightly down for first time in 2 weeks; more military aid on the way Full story
6. HHS alters COVID-19 reporting protocol for hospitals, cuts out CDC Full story
7. Get the what, when, and how of the latest in patient communication demands and solutions in a free webinar with one of New York’s largest physician groups.
8. Novant Health wins bid for New Hanover Regional Medical Center Full story
9. Quorum is ready to grow after shedding 16 hospitals Full story
10. New York hospital closes ICU, lays off nurses Full story
11. Click here to register for Becker's upcoming HR + Talent Virtual Summit
12. Amazon to open 20 health centers for employees in 5 cities Full story
13. COVID-19 exposure, illness, testing sidelines 200 Alabama hospital employees Full story
14. How cognitive dissonance is affecting our COVID-19 response: 5 notes Full story
15. Average base salaries for 20 recruited medical specialties Full story