1. HHS clarifies: All US hospitals must provide abortions in emergency cases Full story
2. UNC flagship hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy Full story
3. Nurse, paramedic stabbed at SSM Health hospital Full story
4. Labor represents 60% of hospital costs. You understand the pressure to reduce labor costs while maintaining high quality patient care. Learn how mobilizing local clinical professionals will help you do just that.
5. How to launch a PBM, Mark Cuban style Full story
6. Mass General Brigham plans huge expansion of remote patient monitoring Full story
7. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
8. Optum's new joint venture includes Healthgrades Full story
9. LA sets $25 minimum wage for about 20,000 healthcare workers Full story
10. St Luke's Hospital announces CEO Full story
11. 69% of hospitals rely on vendor solutions that could exacerbate revenue leakage. Set a new course for financial excellence here.
12. As BA.5 spreads, experts wonder: Where are the masks? Full story
13. Meritus Health to open medical school Full story
14. 10 most, least stressed US cities Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn