1. COVID-19 death rate resumes climb; current surge worse than spring — 9 updates Full story
2. Which hospitals have suspended elective surgeries? A list, state by state Full story
3. 48 Florida hospitals at ICU capacity Full story
4. Does your dental practice measure for safety compliance and proficiency in the era of COVID-19? Click here for information before you reopen your practice.
5. Florida's COVID-19 dashboard now reports hospitalizations Full story
6. Hospitals in 100+ Texas counties must suspend elective care Full story
7. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
8. COVID-19 infections up 50% among San Francisco General staff in less than 2 weeks Full story
9. Court denies Sutter Health's request to delay $575M antitrust settlement hearing Full story
10. Michigan to require implicit bias training for providers Full story
11. Healthcare is a team sport. Click here to join your peers virtually to hear insights on cultivating healthcare's most indelible resource — its people.
12. Healthcare proposals from Biden-Sanders task force: 5 things to know Full story
13. Fitch: Repayment of CARES Act loans unlikely to place significant burden on for-profit systems Full story
14. Smart ideas in health system marketing during the COVID-19 pandemic from 6 execs Full story
15. 'A lesson in agility': How providers in US hot spots are preparing for sharp increase in COVID-19 cases Full story
16. 9 hospitals return $166.5M in CARES Act payments Full story