1. What an increasingly anxious workforce means for patient care Full story
2. Top 100 hospitals for 2022 named by Fortune/Merative Full story
3. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
4. Listen to how Methodist Healthcare is building their RN team, per President, CEO Allen Harrison
5. Ascension St. Vincent abruptly closes 11 immediate care centers Full story
6. Providence, Mount Sinai, Kaiser Permanente join Biden's decarbonization initiative Full story
7. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
8. US News makes 7 changes to Best Hospitals methodology Full story
9. Detroit hospital housekeepers fired for blowing whistle on unsanitary conditions, lawsuit says Full story
10. Steward Morton Hospital workers OK labor deal Full story
11. Contrast dye won't be healthcare's last severe shortage. See how industry leaders are working to mitigate future shortages and strengthen the domestic healthcare supply chain here.
12. How hospitals are meeting Gen Z's preference for non-medical questions Full story
13. St. Christopher's Hospital for Children gets $50M lifeline Full story
14. Viewpoint: Hospitals shouldn't expect quick pay despite 340B win Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn