1. Texas governor issues exec order suspending elective surgeries in 4 counties Full story
2. 'People have completely let their guard down,' Houston Methodist CEO says; US cases hit all-time high — 5 COVID-19 notes Full story
3. Mayo Clinic to restore pay, end furloughs months early Full story
4. Learn how to transform your call center in the era of COVID-19 while reducing costs and enhancing revenue. Download the white paper, "Traditional Healthcare Call Centers: Inefficiencies and Strategic Alternatives," to see how easy a positive transformation can be.
5. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, flat, falling — June 25 Full story
6. US News says it erred in children's hospital specialty rankings Full story
7. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
8. Amita nurses could strike as early as July 4 Full story
9. CVS to open 200 more drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites Full story
10. U of Cincinnati College of Medicine to furlough 940 employees Full story
11. Data + empathy = The healthcare experience patients need in 2020. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
13. HHS hasn't delivered $72B in bailout funds to hospitals, Senate report says Full story
14. House Democrats reveal healthcare bill: 5 things to know Full story
15. US aims to 'take flu off the table' in preparation for second wave of coronavirus Full story