1. White House to end funding of 13 testing sites; 7 states see record hospitalizations -- 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. Hospitals lose lawsuit against HHS over price disclosure rule Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic names first chief caregiver officer Full story
4. The automation blueprint: 4 strategies to support health system digital transformation. Click here to read the guide.
5. U of Iowa Hospitals workers to give up PTO or take furloughs to offset losses Full story
6. Penn State Health to acquire hospital from Geisinger Full story
7. Drowning in data: A practical guide to navigate healthcare's data ocean. Click here to find out how to make your organization's data work for you.
8. Tuesday primary results: 3 takeaways for healthcare leaders Full story
9. How the 3 largest nonprofit health systems fared last quarter Full story
10. US coronavirus deaths by state - June 24
11. Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
12. Coronavirus spike won't end elective surgeries, Milwaukee hospital execs say Full story
13. Where 20 health systems are investing innovation dollars in 2020 Full story
14. 9 brands of hand sanitizer may be toxic, FDA says Full story
15. Anthem, Amazon make member health plan info accessible on Alexa: 5 details Full story
16. 38 hospital, health system executive retirements in 2020 Full story