1. Inpatient pay proposal is 'woefully inadequate,' hospitals say Full story
2. Healthgrades recognizes 399 hospitals for patient experience Full story
3. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
4. Quint Studer is back to diagnose the pain points your patients experience.
5. PHI accidentally posted on Yale New Haven Hospital's website for 4 months Full story
6. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
7. Hospitals can't afford to let pressure injury prevention slip any further. Learn better prevention strategies from a Mayo Clinic nurse quality specialist during this discussion.
8. 50 innovative chief digital officers to know Full story
9. Mark Cuban's generic drug prices would save Medicare billions of dollars: Harvard study Full story
10. Merged Spectrum, Beaumont system welcomes diversity chief Full story
11. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
12. Patients losing access to physicians as telehealth access rolls back Full story
13. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
14. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Administrative burdens are crushing health system finances. Here are Optum's 6 automation tips to reduce those burdens while improving staffing and payer relationships
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn