1. The best and worst states for healthcare during COVID-19 Full story
2. US Supreme Court overturns $1.6B 340B payment cut Full story
3. Hospital CEO exits surge Full story
4. Turnover can cost more than 33% of an employee’s annual salary. Hear what leading health systems are doing to combat labor shortages.
5. New Jersey health system CEOs: Speaking up about unspeakable gun violence Full story
6. Biden to unveil plan for next pandemic: 4 things to know Full story
7. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
8. Northside Hospital was fined for price transparency violations — what's next? Full story
9. Kaiser Permanente LA nurses call 1-day strike Full story
10. CVS Health names chief strategy officer Full story
11. Medical debt is crushing hospital and patient finances. Healthcare needs a win/win solution — This Louisiana health system may have found it. Click here to learn more.
12. 118 drugs currently in shortage: FDA Full story
13. Former Houston Methodist employees lose appeal in vaccination mandate case Full story
14. Mount Sinai team invents rapid test that measures COVID immunity strength, length Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn