1. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. A case against using the term 'second wave' now: 5 takeaways Full story
3. 8 states with fastest, slowest spread of COVID-19 Full story
4. Get insights on Patient Engagement in the “New World” in a free webinar with Intermountain CIO Marc Probst. Register Now!
5. Cuomo threatens to lock down NYC again; race may be key indicator of COVID-19 mortality — 5 updates Full story
6. Lloyd Dean, Gene Woods, Pamela Sutton-Wallace and Michellene Davis on race in America and healthcare — Join Becker's for this important conversation
7. Data integration and the path to better revenue health — A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
8. 4 regions driving jump in positive COVID-19 tests, CDC says Full story
9. HHS rolls back nondiscrimination rules: 5 things to know Full story
10. Erlanger eliminates 11 leadership jobs Full story
11. The rise of virtual care: Insights into telehealth expansion at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System. Click here to read the case study.
12. Health systems can use PHI to contact former COVID-19 patients on blood, plasma donation without violating HIPAA: 3 details Full story
13. Illinois health system furloughs 460 workers Full story
14. Physicians, nurses and pharmacists among 19 indicted in multimillion-dollar opioid distribution ring Full story
15. Hospitals identify possible compromise in battle over price disclosure Full story
16. NYC Health + Hospitals warns of cash crunch without federal funds Full story