1. 9 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. This billionaire is funding a battle against hospital monopolies Full story
3. HCA to open 8th nursing school with Galen Full story
4. Become the go-to choice for care in your community. Learn how.
5. COVID-19 deaths to rise through June, CDC forecasts Full story
6. Erlanger 'exploring options' for new CEO Full story
7. 200 hospitals lose challenge on Medicare payments Full story
8. Physician's viral tweet spotlights shortcomings of airplane medical kits Full story
9. Broken communication systems are the last thing nurses should be worried about. Learn how to alleviate stress + unify care teams here.
10. Iowa hospital taps new CEO, CFO Full story
11. Seton nurses in California plan 2-day strike Full story
12. Ivermectin didn't reduce COVID-19 recovery time in largest trial to date Full story
13. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
14. 20 top critical access hospitals Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn