1. UnitedHealthcare must permanently rescind ER policy, hospitals demand Full story
2. Florida nursing school put on probation for low NCLEX pass rates Full story
3. How hospitals are deciding to unmask patients and staff: 6 execs from Atrium, Ochsner & more Full story
4. New podcast: Payer Challenges and Barriers - How to identify problems and resolve them.
5. America's physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic researchers identify link between COVID-19, Alzheimer's-like brain impairment Full story
7. Patient navigation in a post-COVID-19 world — Ensure your hospital's hybrid care delivery model is up to par with expert insight during this discussion.
8. HHS gives hospitals more time to use COVID-19 relief funds Full story
9. OSHA issues new COVID-19 safety rules for healthcare workers Full story
10. AAPA responds to medical groups' opposition of rebrand Full story
11. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
12. IU Health employees to protest COVID-19 vaccine mandate this weekend Full story
13. Dartmouth dismisses online cheating allegations against med students Full story
14. How much will the US pay for virtual visits conducted by phone? Full story
15. Hundreds of patients' medical records found dumped on Georgia roadside Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn