1. Atlanta system 1st in US to face CMS fines for price transparency violations Full story
2. BHSH Beaumont Health welcomes Northwell exec as president Full story
3. US to tap 100 children's hospitals in vaccine rollout for young kids Full story
4. Workplace disruptions ran rampant during the pandemic. See how 2 healthcare organizations kept employees smiling and thriving through the changes here.
5. Oregon hospital fires COO after learning of criminal record, 4 days on the job Full story
6. FTC looks to restrict use of noncompetes Full story
7. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
8. Board approves $92M sale of 2 Illinois hospitals Full story
9. Allina Health consolidates, trims services Full story
10. 10 Minnesota systems to collaborate on gun violence solutions Full story
11. Digital transformation should mean the end of fragmented care. But will it? Click here to find out.
12. Routinely testing negative for COVID-19 despite close contact, symptoms? A possible explanation Full story
13. 5 health system strategy chiefs on their most pressing challenge Full story
14. North Carolina healthcare facilities locked down after threatening call Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. Hospitals without interoperability workflows are leaving money on the table. Here are 4 keys to interoperability that improve patient safety, privacy and experience.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn