1. The deadline for Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate was June 7. How did it go? Full story
2. 5 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
3. CDC: Milder, shorter illness for fully vaccinated people who develop breakthrough infections Full story
4. Predicting demand amid shifting consumer trends is a headache. Experts share the latest trends + how to adjust growth strategies during this virtual discussion.
5. Sutter Health to lay off 400 workers Full story
6. 3 months in: Status of Tenet, Massachusetts Nurses Association labor dispute Full story
7. Calling all cardiology leaders: Becker's wants to hear about your top challenges. Take the quick survey here.
8. Banner Health seeks 1,100 healthcare workers in Arizona, Colorado Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic's net income grows to $350M in Q1 Full story
10. Severe blood shortage may threaten patient care, Beaumont says Full story
11. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
12. Arizona health system names new CEO Full story
13. Biogen drug becomes first FDA-approved Alzheimer's treatment in 2 decades Full story
14. Clover Health: The next AMC and GameStop of stocks? Full story
15. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn