1. New York hospital closes emergency department Full story
2. Physicians acquire 35-hospital health system from private equity firm Full story
3. Kaiser terminates employee that inappropriately accessed 2,756 patients' records over 8 years Full story
4. Healthcare is a team sport. Click here to join your peers virtually to hear insights on cultivating healthcare's most indelible resource — its people.
5. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 340 employees Full story
6. Some temporary telehealth provisions will become permanent, CMS chief says Full story
7. Cleveland's University Hospitals to cut all physician, clinical leader pay Full story
8. Crisis preparedness and the hospital supply chain — How MedStar Health is preparing for future uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Northwell receives $1B in CARES Act cash to offset COVID-19 financial damage Full story
10. Racial disparities & COVID-19: Why it matters in healthcare Full story
11. CHS seeks to end Florida hospital lease Full story
12. R1 to acquire Cerner's RCM business: 3 notes Full story
13. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
14. Record number of healthcare workers laid off, furloughed during pandemic Full story
15. 9 healthcare leaders respond to protests over racial disparities, excessive police force Full story