1. 5 dead in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting Full story
2. 2 dead after shooting at Ohio hospital Full story
3. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
4. 57% of healthcare workers are worried repetitive tasks will provoke burnout. Automation is the solution — here's how you can offset administrative burdens.
5. Contrast dye shortage leaves patients in limbo Full story
6. Changes in physician median total compensation, by provider type and region Full story
7. What's the answer to travel nurses? A local, flexible talent network. Allow nurses to work when they want to, close to home.
8. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. Where hospitals are offering internal travel programs Full story
10. Pennsylvania health systems to merge Full story
11. Keep your top performers happy without alienating low performers. It's all about building a robust population health infrastructure. Join the discussion here.
12. Bellin, Gundersen eye merger Full story
13. Texas hospital will pay employees $10K to get healthcare degree Full story
14. 6% rate hike approved at U of Iowa hospitals Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn