1. Clinical leaders worried most about 2nd wave, low patient demand Full story
2. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. How to be an effective leader during the COVID-19 pandemic and times of crisis. Listen Now.
5. More than 62,000 US healthcare workers have COVID-19, CDC says Full story
6. Joint Commission to resume surveys in June Full story
7. Did your emergency plan prepare you for the COVID-19 pandemic? Learn how to leverage your data to move from surge-related care to the new normal.
8. Emory Healthcare to furlough, cut hours of up to 1,500 workers Full story
9. Providence posts $1.1B loss in Q1 Full story
10. AdventHealth sees $578M loss in Q1 Full story
11. It's time to reengineer healthcare to focus on what matters most, the patient. Click here to attend a live discussion about innovation in care delivery.
12. Where Amazon could go next in healthcare Full story
13. Beth Israel physicians: Hospitals are paid wrong, and it's leading to financial ruin Full story
14. 20 healthcare companies with biggest annual profits Full story
15. Women get more 'white lies' in performance reviews than men, study finds Full story