1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 10 most, least racially inclusive hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
3. CDC releases breakthrough infections report: 5 notes Full story
4. Review recent and upcoming healthcare policies that could affect your state. Explore what the changes mean for health systems in the newest edition of the 2021 Medication Access Report.
5. There's no 'easy button': Scripps CEO updates patients on ransomware attack recovery Full story
6. Kansas hospital transfers all patients, cancels surgeries after generator problem Full story
7. Hear how one of the largest payers in North America transformed its telehealth strategy during this webinar.
8. Hospitals see finances improve in April, but metrics signal challenges ahead, Kaufman Hall says Full story
9. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
10. UPMC renames 3 hospitals Full story
11. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
12. University Hospital, New Jersey to build homes for frequent ER users Full story
13. Pandemic could drive more research on overtreatment, experts say Full story
14. How will individuals prove their COVID-19 vaccination? 5 digital passport Qs, answered Full story
15. Unvaccinated adults rarely get COVID-19 vaccine info from their providers, study shows Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn