1. The 18 health systems Walmart sends its employees to for care in 2022 Full story
2. Boston hospital to cut services, 118 jobs in July Full story
3. Hospitals navigate risks, considerations of in-house staffing programs Full story
4. Delivering hospital-at-home services to achieve whole-person care.
Hospitals are growing their business lines to provide approximately 20% more services outside of the hospital and/or in the home than in 2021. Learn more.
5. CDC expands monkeypox investigation in US: 7 updates Full story
6. Surgeon general warns of healthcare worker burnout, releases guidance Full story
7. As healthcare faces unprecedented workforce challenges, comprehensive upskilling and reskilling programs are critical to breaking the burnout cycle. How can leaders build effective learning and development programs for lasting workforce success? Emeritus Healthcare shares 3 considerations leaders need to know.
8. New Jersey hospital workers begin strike Full story
9. Baptist Health hospital to pause maternity services Full story
10. Walgreens sues Meritus over health system's new pharmacy Full story
11. Is your practice ready for an RCM partner? Learn 5 ways to catch up and keep up with claims without taxing your staff.
12. Massachusetts hospitals to spotlight payers' record pandemic profits Full story
13. California ups cap on medical malpractice awards, 1st change to law in 47 years Full story
14. Births up for 1st time since 2014: CDC Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Untimely care kills patient loyalty. Learn how to knock down barriers to timely care and improve patient satisfaction in this report.
2. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
3. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn