1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. CDC says vaccinated people can largely skip testing, shares new breakthrough case count
3. New York Times says federal aid helped wealthy hospitals grow market share; AHA disagrees Full story
4. New patient experience program takes hospitals from basic checklists to achieving real patient satisfaction and a renewed sense of clinician engagement. Read more.
5. Houston Methodist nurses protest COVID-19 vaccine mandate Full story
6. Advocate Aurora to make remote work permanent for 12,000 employees Full story
7. Join clinical leaders from Ohio State University – Wexner Medical and Intermountain Healthcare for this cardiac-focused virtual session.
8. CMS to end Next Generation ACO model after 2021 Full story
9. Mayo Clinic sees net income rebound to $782M in Q1 Full story
10. Judge allows more workers to join class-action suit against U of Iowa Hospitals Full story
11. This week is your last chance to hear live conversations with leaders including Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; and A. Marc Harrison, Intermountain Healthcare. Join us in this week's sessions at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting Virtual Event.
12. Dr. Mark Schuster on opening Kaiser Permanente's new med school during a pandemic Full story
13. Mass General Brigham hospital names permanent CEO Full story
14. Logan Health nurses to strike in June Full story
15. Preventable hospitalizations: All 50 states, ranked Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn