1. The new Fortune 500: Top 25 healthcare companies Full story
2. 3rd possible monkeypox case reported in US: Biden administration response Full story
3. Travel nurse costs to leave 2 Wyoming hospitals without obstetric services Full story
4. Navigating the role of diversity, equity and inclusion in today’s patient care environment is critical. In our recent podcast, we share success stories and ideas for improving patient experience and outcomes with DEI. Listen now.
5. Cedars-Sinai taps physician as new chief health equity officer Full story
6. DC hospital, nurses end 9-month labor dispute Full story
7. Your market expansion strategy could be missing a critical factor. Click here for 4 tips that can reduce rehospitalizations and drive revenue.
8. Abbott CEO amid formula shortage: 'We're sorry to every family we've let down' Full story
9. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 47 states Full story
10. COVID-19 deaths to increase in next month: 3 forecasts to know Full story
11. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
12. 'I will never be the same': RaDonda Vaught speaks out after sentencing Full story
13. 161 top maternity hospitals, state by state Full story
14. Lawmakers move to protect nurses from mandatory overtime Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
2. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
3. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn