1. 14 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. What 600 physicians said about trust in healthcare organization leadership during pandemic Full story
3. U of New England president to Senate: 5 ways to alleviate healthcare workforce shortages Full story
4. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management peformance. Here's how data can change that.
5. Health system financial results for Q1 Full story
6. Tech's gender wage gap narrowed slightly in 2020: 4 things to know Full story
7. Finance leaders from 3 top children's hospitals talk RCM strategy — join the conversation here.
8. A commitment that counts: How 5 health systems are measuring workforce diversity Full story
9. 37K hospital jobs lost since January Full story
10. Screenings for colon cancer should now start at 45, task force says Full story
11. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
12. Telehealth use among Medicare beneficiaries varies widely: 5 insights based on age, race & location Full story
13. What is 'COVID arm'? 7 new findings about Moderna arm rashes, per Yale study Full story
14. 723 epidemiologists on how the pandemic will end in the US Full story
15. Medical schools overestimate number of graduates who specialize in primary care, experts say Full story