1. Trinity Health's operating income slips 79% as labor costs soar Full story
2. Mass General Brigham CFO: Inflation is the biggest challenge now Full story
3. UW Health uses $100-per-hour incentive to stem nursing shortages Full story
4. Learn from the health systems and leaders that are creating the future of revenue cycle management in our RCM Innovators series. Click here to watch the interviews.
5. Executives are getting big bonuses to stay Full story
6. Kentucky physician charged with murder-for-hire Full story
7. 20% of COVID-19 survivors need facility-based rehab. See how hospitals can better meet this demand and improve financial performance through a rehab partnership.
8. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
9. Flu activity still unseasonably high: CDC Full story
10. CEO resignations hit record high Full story
11. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
12. Indiana physician fired for objecting to EMR time goals, lawsuit claims Full story
13. Sanford Health's chief digital officer wants urban care for rural America Full story
14. Florida hospital aims to retain talent by paying off student loans Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
2. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.
3. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn