1. Mayo Clinic posts $142M operating gain, bucking national trend Full story
2. Workers age 55+ are returning to work, defying early-retirement narrative Full story
3. Medical Mutual taps Cleveland Clinic CFO as new CEO Full story
4. What tools do physicians need to advance health equity? Hear what AMA President Dr. Gerald Harmon thinks.
5. California hospital names CEO Full story
6. Experts warn of a COVID-19 wave that is 'almost like omicron' Full story
7. Burnout is just one challenge your employees face. Learn the 5 ways behavioral health benefits recruitment and retention.
8. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 46 states Full story
9. Imaging dye shortage 'one of biggest risks' since onset of COVID-19 Full story
10. UCSF receives board approval for $4.3B hospital Full story
11. Is your practice ready for an RCM partner? Learn 5 ways to catch up and keep up with claims without taxing your staff.
12. Nurses to picket 11 Minnesota hospitals amid contract negotiations Full story
13. Businessman pledges $50M to U of Houston medical school Full story
14. 30 best places to live: US News Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
3. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn