1. COVID-19 public health emergency set to be extended Full story
2. Advocate Aurora posts $253M net loss in Q1 Full story
3. The best hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
4. Is your hospital system looking to learn more about gaining access to payor networks in the specialty industry? Attend the Specialty Pharmacy Payor Access Educational Webinar, June 7, register here.
5. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
6. Cedars-Sinai CFO to retire in June Full story
7. COVID-19 aftershocks seminar: How New York Presbyterian and Atrium Health are working to support today's exhausted clinicians and sicker patients. View the panel discussion here.
8. Cone Health hires chief strategy officer Full story
9. Florida hospital misses payroll Full story
10. Christus Health blocks ransomware attack Full story
11. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
12. Sanders reintroduces single-payer Medicare bill Full story
13. Viewpoint: Health systems must start planning for end of Roe v. Wade now Full story
14. Interim leadership in healthcare: Pros and cons Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
2. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn