1. 30 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
2. Wisconsin's stay-at-home order overturned; COVID-19 'may never go away,' WHO official says — 6 updates Full story
3. CMS offers hospitals $1.9B in incentive payments Full story
4. Keep the focus on patients and front-line clinicians with local decision-making and national support. How one physician partnership is leading in times of crisis. Full story.
5. 20 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
6. 'We're not out of the woods': How hospitals are looking out for their staffs' mental health Full story
7. Safely restarting elective procedures during COVID-19: UCSF Health and Proliance Surgeons share their strategies. Learn more.
8. Loyola Medicine CEO, physicians take pay cuts amid pandemic Full story
9. Rush to cut executive pay Full story
10. UMass Memorial CEO commits to no layoffs, furloughs despite financial hit Full story
11. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
12. AHIP to insurers: Extend approvals for surgeries postponed by COVID-19 Full story
13. Mount Sinai Health System launches center for COVID-19 recovery Full story
14. Carilion Clinic CEO Nancy Howell Agee: This pandemic renews urgency of need for regulatory reform Full story
15. Haven CEO Dr. Atul Gawande steps down to focus on COVID-19 Full story