1. The unhealthiest county in each US state Full story
2. NewYork-Presbyterian COO to retire Full story
3. US faces deficit of 450,000 nurses by 2025 Full story
4. Increasing healthcare ROI through AI to unlock capacity - a Q&A with Sanjeev Agrawal, President & COO of LeanTaaS.
5. COVID-19 funding and Congress: No clear path forward Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 39 states Full story
7. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colo. and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
8. Idaho health system files lawsuit over 'smear campaign,' protest Full story
9. Care New England CEO to retire Full story
10. 25% of Medicare patients harmed during hospital stays: HHS Full story
11. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
12. Imaging dye shortage means rocky 8 weeks ahead for hospitals Full story
13. Nurses take to streets ahead of RaDonda Vaught sentencing Full story
14. Ballad Health reports operating loss of $37.3M Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
2. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.
3. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn