1. CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule for 2021: 8 things to know Full story
2. Health officials testify at Senate hearing; some discharged COVID-19 patients report relapses — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 25 hospitals getting biggest slice of $12B federal bailout fund Full story
4. IU Health, UAB Medicine and WellStar are using telehealth in their COVID-19 response to care for essential employees, triage patients, coordinate testing and limit exposure. Register for the webinar to learn how.
5. Allina Health's operating loss more than triples in Q1 Full story
6. UW Medicine projects $500M loss by end of the summer Full story
7. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
8. Listen: Scott Becker in conversation with Lloyd Dean, CEO of CommonSpirit Health Full story
9. New Mexico hospital workers declare no confidence in CEO, allege mismanagement Full story
10. 9 most diverse health systems Full story
11. 3 Must Reads:
- How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.
- Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
- The anatomy of a hospital brand — 6 steps to help attract top talent. Click here to read the playbook.
12. Providence CEO takes 50% pay cut Full story
13. WellSpan Health CEO takes 25% pay cut Full story
14. Beaumont Health appoints first clinical innovation officer Full story
15. Mail-order drug delivery surges amid pandemic Full story