1. Strike begins at Cedars-Sinai Full story
2. Hospitals tap insurers for price hikes as wages climb Full story
3. US may see 'pretty sizable' winter COVID-19 surge, Dr. Ashish Jha warns Full story
4. No one likes sitting in waiting rooms filling out stacks of paper forms. So why do we do it? The answer: Big Paper. Stop the madness by digitizing your forms, documents, and signatures. Stop Big Paper
5. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 38 states Full story
6. Travel nurses see abrupt pay drops, canceled contracts Full story
7. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
8. United policies drive physicians to Optum, lawsuit claims Full story
9. Democrats, Republicans agree CEOs are overpaid Full story
10. South Carolina's certificate-of-need reform legislation dies Full story
11. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
12. Tufts unveils plans for patients, physicians amid children's hospital closure Full story
13. Where do health systems build innovation centers? Full story
14. CDC investigating 109 severe hepatitis cases in children, 5 deaths Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn