1. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. 15 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. 'Who wants to follow someone like that?' Full story
4. Outdated processes make compliance more difficult than it already is. Here's how hospitals are modernizing.
5. Preventable hospitalizations: 50 states, Washington, DC, ranked Full story
6. Sutter posts $95M operating gain as it cuts costs Full story
7. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
8. Nearly 1 in 4 physicians experience workplace mistreatment: 3 notes Full story
9. 6 hospital construction projects worth $1B or more Full story
10. 4 recent turf wars between health systems Full story
11. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colo. and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
12. Healthcare adds 34K jobs in April Full story
13. Google's 10 most recent health-related job openings Full story
14. 23 hospitals with the most ER visits Full story
15. 441 rural hospitals at risk of losing services or closing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
3. Patients demand a frictionless, user-friendly payment experience. See how Cancer Treatment Centers of America is delivering it here.