1. 'Gone are the days when organizations can just offer bonuses': How to competitively recruit, retain nurses Full story
2. CDC updates guidance on how COVID-19 spreads Full story
3. CEO to retire after nearly 40 years at Missouri hospital Full story
4. A secure messaging platform helps ASCs improve patient satisfaction & avoid cancellations. Click here to hear a DO explain his practice’s success with the technology.
5. Former medical group COO charged in connection with 153-person Grand Canyon hike Full story
6. Kaiser's net income hits $2B in Q1 Full story
7. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
8. Paid sick leave reduces emergency department visits, study finds Full story
9. Daily COVID-19 vaccinations down 26%: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
10. Johns Hopkins hikes minimum wage for more than 6,300 workers in Florida, Maryland Full story
11. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
12. Ascension's technology business to lay off 651 employees Full story
13. Kaiser Permanente to lay off 200 employees in Northern California Full story
14. States ranked by percentage of population who've received at least one COVID-19 shot: May 7 Full story
15. States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: May 7 Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn