1. Nurses make exit plans after RaDonda Vaught's conviction Full story
2. 12 hospitals scaling back services Full story
3. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
4. Novel Johns Hopkins Emergency Department Classification functionality helps reduce non-urgent visits. Learn more.
5. Allscripts CEO Paul Black announces resignation Full story
6. CDC keeps close eye on COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 40 states Full story
7. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
8. Columbia University Medical Center cuts ties with Dr. Oz Full story
9. Mass General Brigham gets green light for $2B in capital improvements Full story
10. Adventist Health names chief people officer Full story
11. 83% of healthcare facilities still use paper faxes and PDFs, which can bog down workflows and slow diagnoses. Learn how to close the digital divide here.
12. More than 1,000 nurses authorize strike in Oregon Full story
13. Atlanta hospital ends inpatient care Full story
14. Amazon's 7 most recent health-related job openings Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.
2. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
3. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn