1. Hospital workers are fleeing high housing costs: Where are they moving? Full story
2. 10 top-earning states for physicians Full story
3. 441 rural hospitals at risk of losing services or closing Full story
4. Ascension crafted and executed a patient-centric revenue cycle strategy to streamline care journeys and reduce costs. Learn how.
5. Pennsylvania health system to close ER Full story
6. What nurses really want during National Nurses Week Full story
7. Health IT providers - Join us for a fireside chat on Innovation. Click here to register for this exclusive virtual event.
8. Ascension names 2 ministry market executives Full story
9. Duke medical school dean in running for top NIH role Full story
10. Pediatric COVID-19 cases up 61%: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
12. Opinion: It's time to call a surge a surge Full story
13. 228 unusual hepatitis cases identified worldwide: 4 updates Full story
14. Employees are increasingly less engaged, especially in healthcare Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
2. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15% from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
3. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn