1. Stanford physicians vote to join union Full story
2. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. 3 medical groups react to Supreme Court's leaked draft opinion Full story
4. Patients value convenience and flexibility. Here's how to give them a modern healthcare experience with technology.
5. 6 hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 40 states Full story
7. No-code tech and healthcare's new digital front door — 4 experts weigh in. Read More
8. National Hospital Week: 6 things to know Full story
9. More Americans are quitting — and job openings hit record high Full story
10. UNC Health, North Carolina system get green light to affiliate Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
12. Avera names new COO Full story
13. NYU med school won't hire biologist accused of sexual harassment Full story
14. Health IT company names Ed Marx as CEO
15. Applications open for care equity award in memory of Bernard Tyson Full story
16. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn