1. Older, experienced workers join the Big Quit, alarming organizations Full story
2. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 38 states Full story
3. A subdued COVID-19 climb: What 4 experts make of it Full story
4. Inflation is sure to erode margins, but the need for new equipment remains. Learn the two things hospital leaders do to beat rising prices on major purchases.
5. US pediatricians' group to cast aside race-based guidelines Full story
6. Ascension posts $884M quarterly loss Full story
7. Better data leads to better decisions. Learn how enterprise performance management systems benefit Cleveland Clinic + Intermountain.
8. Stanford, nurses reach tentative labor deal Full story
9. 'A long road ahead': Hospital operating margins negative for 3rd month Full story
10. Attorneys seek to revive $411M antitrust suit against Sutter Full story
11. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
12. Louisiana exec picked for top job at Florida health system Full story
13. New York hospital temporarily closes youth mental health unit over staffing Full story
14. US to recover jobs lost amid COVID-19 by summer, Fitch forecasts Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
3. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn