1. Updated COVID-19 peak dates, state by state Full story
2. More than $1B in bailout funds go to CHS, HCA and UHS Full story
3. 'The genie's out of the bottle on this one': Seema Verma hints at the future of telehealth for CMS beneficiaries Full story
4. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
5. Cash crunch from COVID-19 could force 100 hospitals to close Full story
6. OSHA investigates suburban Atlanta hospital after nurse's death Full story
7. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
8. Where are the 13 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
9. Where are the 32 'straight-A' Leapfrog hospitals? Full story
10. CMS makes 2nd round of sweeping regulatory changes in response to COVID-19: 12 notes Full story
11. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
12. 214-bed Kentucky hospital closes Full story
13. Teamsters union targets Tenet CEO's pay package Full story
14. 227 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
15. CMS suspends Advance Payment Program Full story
16. COVID-19-proof IT projects: 13 health system execs on the tech moving forward amid the pandemic Full story