1. 6 health system execs on how to battle labor shortages beyond pay Full story
2. Houston ER physicians say they were urged to avoid COVID tests, work sick Full story
3. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center workers to strike Full story
4. Don't keep family members in the dark. See how UCSF Health is providing essential communication to patients' loved ones without interrupting clinicians' workflows here.
5. Kaiser worker dies by suicide at hospital Full story
6. IU Health reports $358M net loss as labor expenses climb 25% Full story
7. With 30% of OR time locked up due to inefficient scheduling, your organization could be missing out on millions in revenue. Learn how Saint Luke's added millions to their bottom line with automation software.
8. CEOs are missing more days at work due to mental health issues Full story
9. US flu hospitalizations continue to rise: CDC report Full story
10. Walmart heir to help build new regional health system in Arkansas Full story
11. 70% of revenue cycle leaders look to automation to mitigate payment delays and staffing challenges. Here's how two execs are using RCM technology to streamline growth.
12. Black women are leading the charge toward health equity in the payer sphere Full story
13. The Great Resignation for healthcare workers is unique, and so are its solutions Full story
14. A new C-suite position is rising in popularity Full story
15. A crucial point missing from the nation's mask debate: Dr. Osterholm Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are struggling to pay their dental bills — if they get care at all. Here's how successful DSOs are creating a better financial experience.
2. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
3. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn