1. Walmart heir to help build new regional health system in Arkansas Full story
2. Tenet reports cybersecurity incident took down 2 Florida hospitals Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 24 states Full story
4. A Large Academic Health System Gained Access to Specialty Drugs and a National Payor Channel, Nearly Tripling Their Script Volume, Read More
5. One-third of hospitals operating with negative margins & 6 other things to know Full story
6. HCA moved the CEO bonus goalpost Full story
7. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
8. President of 2 Adventist hospitals leaving as part of cutbacks Full story
9. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
10. 17 physician specialties ranked by average incentive bonus Full story
11. Hospitals lose money by using a one-size-fits-all approach for managing blocks — learn how dynamic block management can help grow revenue & achieve peak performance.
12. The secondary crisis linked to hospitals' visitor restrictions Full story
13. Hospitals to OSHA: Do not finalize COVID-19 standard for healthcare workers Full story
14. Some job-jumpers feeling buyer's remorse Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn